Responsible for greeting customers, driving business, and generating revenue.
- Brand Ambassadors are Power Greeters saying hello and good bye to every single guest that enters and leaves Margaritaville Hotel side and Restaurant.
- Provides information and conversation while guests are waiting and being seated.
- They are revenue specialist and generators.
- Drives new business thru the doors by being "THE HAPPIEST DOOR IN TIMES SQUARE" also by projecting their voices with a fabulous contiguous enthusiasm and command but pleasant demeanor and impeccable stage presence.
- They are to communicate and fill up the two rooftops, landshark by the pool side, chill bar, Margaritaville and any spaces at Margaritaville.
- On occasion asked to go to key areas in times Square to hand out promotional materials.
- They will also guide guest that are on a wait time at the restaurant to a place where we can maximize sales for the bars and restaurants.
- In charge of lining groups up and pleasantly greeting them and informing the restaurant that the booked groups have arrived. The Brand Ambassador will make a smooth transition into the restaurant after group sales has book all of these big groups and events.
- Opening and closing duties consist of Checking in with a manager to set themselves up for success.
- Checking for wait times and putting out any signage or turning on TV screens that highlight our promotions happy hour, pool day passes etc.
- Helping out with crowd control at all areas of the building.
- Assisting hotel security securing the lobby.
- Informing all guests of all areas constantly upselling merchandise and our high revenue areas.
- Greeting guest with luggage for check in.
- Being a team player for the entire facility including events to make an amazing experience for our guests.
- Providing guests with outstanding Guest service at all times.
- Maintains positive guest satisfaction by answering questions thoroughly, handling complaints or directing them to a manager, and providing specific item suggestions and information about the establishment.
- Provides specific item suggestions and information about the establishment.
- Communicates effectively with all guests, co-workers and management.
- Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents to management.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff Member Handbook.
Skills and Experience
- One year in a guest service position preferred; previous experience in a food and beverage environment helpful; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with other departments and outside contacts
- Ability to complete a heavy workload and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities